The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
Custom work is my specialty! I love working with moms, sisters, brides and party planners to create a special art print to commemorate your special day. If the designs in my shop spark an idea please message me here on Etsy and we can chat about your vision.
I receive a lot of requests for custom design work. If you do not see anything in my shop that can be altered easily and want custom modifications please contact me for rates. A design fee will apply depending on the complexity of the design.
My standard order fulfillment is 3-5 days from when the order is purchased to provide you with a proof. Then, once you approve your design, it will usually ship within 2-3 days of your approval. For orders shipping within the U.S., the whole process takes approx. 12 days from purchase to delivery.
Rush orders can be charged an additional $20.00 fee at my discretion. This will depend on the amount of work I have at the time you request a rush. I will need to setup a reserved item in your name so please contact me if this is what you wish.
• I cannot guarantee arrival times for holidays and specific dates, however, I can guarantee a ship date on my end. If you are concerned about ordering in time for the occasion, contact me.
ALL WRAPPING & PACKING MATERIALS ARE 100% EARTH FRIENDLY
For those of you who are sending a gift directly to the recipient, please rest assured that I NEVER send pricing in any of my packages.
Notecards - Complimentary note cards with your gift message can be included. Just ask!
Gift Wrap - If sending directly to those near and dear to you, add our exclusive Artisan Gift Wrapping and Boutique Packaging and complete your gift with a beautiful finishing touch. All gift wrap materials have been carefully curated to ensure the high-quality presentation, making you look good!
FEEL GOOD ABOUT WHAT YOU BUY!
Each design is professionally printed on 60lb paper canvas using ChromaLife100+ inks and has a thin white border for handling or framing purposes. Ph buffered 100% recycled backing board and protected in a cello sleeve, then shipped securely in an eco-friendly sturdy document mailer.
ALL PACKING MATERIALS ARE 100% EARTH FRIENDLY AND SOURCED IN THE USA.
Our mats and frames are made in the US and boxed for shipping entirely with biodegradable and recycled materials. From our cello sleeves to the corn styrofoam the protects the class, to the wind-powered made box, you can feel good about your purchase.
• 8x10 prints are on an 8x10 sheet
• 11x14 prints are on an 11x14 sheet
• 16x20 prints have a 1" border = sheet size 18x22
• 18x24 prints have a 1" border = sheet size 20x26
• Matted 8x10 prints are 11x14 on the outside dimension
• Matted 11x14 prints are 16x20 on the outside dimension
• Signature mats are 16x20 on the outside, with an opening for an 11x14
• 8x10 frames have a 1" molding, final size 10x12 outside dimensions
• 11x14 frames have a 1" molding, final size 13x16 outside dimensions
• 16x20 frames have a 1" molding, final size 18x22 outside dimensions
• All Frames are Made in USA
• Wood panels are the exact size you order
• Mugs available in 11oz. and 15oz. Made in USA
• T-shirt sizes : see listing
Due to the nature of custom/personalized design work, I cannot issue a refund once you've seen your first proof - for any reason. I will happily exchange for another type of design or work with you to find a different acceptable solution. But once the initial design work has been done, there are no refunds. See Returns & Exchanges above for more info.